OUR HEARTS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID 19.
Nothing is more important to us than you!
We are committed to continue taking steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and team.
- We will continue to sanitize patient areas and exam rooms between each patient.
- Throughout the day, our team will continue to sanitize common area hard surfaces, door knobs, tables, desks, credit card terminals, etc.
- We insist our team members stay home if they are feeling ill or have traveled abroad. And we ask the same courtesy from our patients.
- We stress the importance of hand washing, covering your cough.
- We are closely monitoring CDC and State of Ohio guidelines to stay updated concerning COVID-19 and adjust our care.
WE HAVE ALSO IMPLEMENTED AN OPTION TO STAY IN YOUR CAR AND AVOID THE RECEPTION ROOM IF DESIRED. WHEN YOU ARRIVE CALL THE FRONT DESK TO LET US KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED. WE WILL GREET YOU IN THE PARKING LOT AND TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO A DISINFECTED TREATMENT ROOM.
We are making every effort to be proactive and cautious during this time. Please call out office if you have any questions or concerns.
We are grateful for your continued patronage and support .
Sincerely, Dr. Green